enquiry

TDI Ourania

SECTOR-53, Central Gurgaon
Ready To Move

1.34 Cr+

11500/sq.ft+

OURANIA

By TDI Infracorp

TDI Ourania, located in Gurgaon, is a joint development of TDI Infrastructure and NKTP.It offers spacious and skillfully designed 2BHK, 3BHK, and 4BHK apartments. The project is well equipped with all the basic amenities to facilitate the needs of the residents. The site is in close proximity to various civic utilities.

ADDRESS
Central Gurgaon,
SECTOR-53
AREA RANGE
1165 sq.ft - 3850 sq.ft
PRICE RANGE
1.34 Cr - 4.43 Cr
POSSESSION
1st July, 2016
SAMPLE FLAT
Yes

Special Features


Lift(s)
24/7 Water Supply
24/7 Power Backup
Fire Fighting Systems
InterCom
Club House

Lifestyle


Amenities


Day care center
Lift
Medical Facility
Pre School

Recreation


Cricket
Cycling track
Gymnasium
Kids Play Area
Swimming
Table Tennis
Yoga

Safety


24*7 Security
CCTV Surveillance
Fire Fighting Systems
Smoke Sensors

Services


Power Backup

Insights


Location


About Locality

HUDA City Centre 5.0 KM

Paras Hospitals 2.1 KM

Delhi Public School 5.1 KM

Dlf Mega Mall 3.6 KM

Kotak Mahindra Bank 4.4 KM

About TDI


Since 25 years ago, TDI group is India's leading well known developer in real estate. The group is transform the unknown parts of North-India into living paradise. TDI is the pioneer to launch the concept of mixed-use development in India and to come up with high rise constructions in North India. TDI is dedicated to the craftsmanship involved in conceiving living communities that are inspired by our surroundings, offering architecturally designed urban lifestyle of high quality. Timely completion, standard-quality construction and peace of mind for its customers are the traits that TDI swears by. TDI delivering area 15 million sq ft till now. TDI has executed 5 renowned townships spread over an area of 2480 acres at Kundli, Panipat, Mohali I & II and Moradabad, and 2600 acres of project portfolio that is in fast pace development. TDI developments are largely concentrated in Delhi NCR area with 89% of the total projects in prime localities like Connaught Place, Patel Nagar, Karol Bagh, Lajpat Nagar, Rajouri Garden, Saket, Jasola, Gurgaon and NOIDA, while the rest of the 11% completed projects are in UP. As a caring corporation, TDI has been mindful of its obligations towards serving the community, particularly the underprivileged sections of society. For TDI, the journey has just begun, and the spirit of creating new worlds will forever fuel its journey to go on and on.

Year of Establishment

1991

Projects Delivered

24

Ongoing Projects

10

More projects by TDI
Disclaimer: By using or accessing the Website you agree with the Disclaimer without any qualification or limitation. This website is only for the purpose of providing information regarding real estate projects and properties in different geographies. Any information which is being provided on this website is not an advertisement or a solicitation. The information regarding real estate projects and properties provided herein have been collected from publicly available sources, and is yet to be verified as per RERA guidelines. Further, the company has not checked the RERA* registration status of the real estate projects listed herein. The company does not make any representation in regards to the compliances done against these projects. The Websites and all its content are provided with all faults on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Please note that you should make yourself aware about the RERA (Real Estate Regulation Development Act 2016) registration status of the listed real estate projects. You agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie, Privacy and Content Policies.